I liked this post in the Supercreator, so I will park it here for further reference.
Just found this video while updating this website’s PHP and thought it was a good reminder for 2021. Also, a shout out to Hostgator Support for helping me to resolve the PHP update issue.
I read an article recently on an interview with Adam Khoo on his success. Adam Khoo, in short, is a successful enterpreneur, running a gamut of business offline and online. He gave a few points about his thoughts on business and life.
The summary of the article are as follows
- There is a way to generate Youtube advertising revenue.
- Even though you are focused on your career and other stuff, do not forget your loved ones, especially family.
- Work can make us spend time away from family, but absence makes the heart grow fonder. But, do not stay away too long though.
- There are various ways to generate money online. The key is to focus on one method until it works, before moving on to another method. Too many things at the same time can lead to greater failure.
I have to agree with all of the above, especially item no 4. Been guilty of it as well.
You can access the full article here.
It is kinda funny that 2016 is nearing its end and this is my first post for the year 🙂
Anyway, hopefully, I will post more stuff especially on online business and related matters.
I am back.
A short post … but I want to stress the power of focus in doing business, online or offline. I have been guilty in the past of the ‘shiny object’ syndrome, where I kept buying/attending the next biggest online thing, only not getting any or little success with it. In the end, it was information overload and nothing was done.
How To Get Focus For Your Biz? Easy.
- Narrow your business scope
- Plan the actions under your business
- Feedback —> Learn and Repeat Step 2
All yours. 🙂